Re: Driving the Viper GTS

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 17:55:27 EST

With my 6'3" frame, I didn't have much head room at
all. But, I still want one. I had plenty of vehicles
up to 100+ mph, both on the street and the strip, but
this one was a very exciteable experience. If and when
I get one, it'll probably sit most of the time. At
least in my home county I shouldn't have to worry
about tickets. I grew up with and went to school with
about 75% of the officers here. And, I know that they
would want a turn at the wheel also.