Re[2]: RE: Strobe Animations (.gif) complete

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 20:37:26 EST

I too have planned strobes for quite a while (kinda expensive though).
Yes they are illegal to use while driving down the road (in TX at
least). But if you ever need them for hazard lights (say if you're
broke down on the side of the road- no wait, helping a stranded chebby
driver on the side of the road) they will definitely get peoples'
attention. And they are just plain cool!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com