Re: RE: Magnum 3.9 vs Mitsubishi 3.0 V6's...which is better?

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 21:34:33 EST

One guy at work has a Montero that he has replace one lifter like 6 times
before 150k. Always the same lifter, no obvious reason why this
happens. I'll take mopar engineering any day.

Chris

>I can tell you that most Mitso 3.0 engines have valve guide failure!
>
>bernd@texas.net wrote:
>
> > Considering that my mom owns a '91 Caravan with the 3.0L V6...it also
> has 200K+
> > miles on it without any major service from the dealer...and it still
> runs very
> > strong.
> >
> > I'll have to wait and see on the longevity of my 3.9L before I say
> anything.
> >
> > - Bernd

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Quick D Intake
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm
In Action: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/scca.htm