Re: RE: Factory beast..??

From: Allied420@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 22:52:03 EST

the reason i ask, is i've got a '97 Dakota, 4x2 239ci v6, 3.92LSD, automatic
tranny. Now I didn't really recognize this when i first got it, although i
thought it was extrea peppy then. But when i started adding bolt-ons, i could
tell. my friend has one exactly like mine, except it's single cab, and both
stock, i burned his ass. Like more than should have happened. Since then, I
have added a few bolt-ons. I've got the Air-Aid intake, MSD 8.5mm wires and
MSD SS coil. Autolite APP5224 plugs and brass car and rotor of course. I've
got a DynoMax cat-back exhaust, a stage 2 Jet chip, and a 180 degrees
RobertShaw therm. Just adding all of these, i can hang with my friend in his
Dakota. He's got a '98 Dak 4x2 RC 5.2L 318 v8, 3.92LSD, and an air raid, and
i can hang with him, dead even. Just wondering if this was normal? Either
way, i tihnk i got me a good one!! lol.. Sorry for the book, i was just
proud of myself