Turbo diesel conversion- - - not dakota content!

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 00:23:26 EST

I am hoping that someone on the DML will help to guide me
in the right direction.

I am in search of some type of conversion kit to install a
cummins turbo diesel into a late model dodge 4x4; a 76
power wagon to be exact. I am looking for specifics for
suspension upgrades as well as anything necessary for the
engine installation. If someone knows of a kit, please let
me know. After all, the install shouldn't be that hard
being that the basic style of the full size dodge truck
didn't change much for 72-93; also they had the cummins
engine in the old style dodge truck from 88-93.

Sorry for the non dak content, but I thought I would try
for info from a group of dodge enthusiasts first before
trying elsewhere.

If you have any info, please email me privately at:

waterbody@hotmail.com

Thanks

Cory