Re: Re: In case anyone hadn't seen these pix...

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 00:36:49 EST

Just to add my .02 the best part is take your truck up to the local handwash and ask for the 5 dollar wash. I got run out of a place for doing that. They did not find any humor in it. I was dead tried. I stuck my 88 pathfinder in the mud that was so soft and gooey. That the more we dug the lower the truck sank. I was stuck for a little over 14 hours with a couple of freinds and no phone truck or anything else to pull us out. We finally went up the street to wear a backhoe was and paid the guy 20 to pull me out. Needless to say he almost got stuck pulling me out.

HA HA Good times I miss my 4 x 4 but I am to imature to own one anymore.

Thanks
Matt Tharp