Re: Re: EAST COAST MEET--YOU BETTER COME!!

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 00:48:14 EST

I am also thinking about coming to the meet. Seeing as it would be my first
DML meet, it would be nice to meet some of the east coast people. Got to
look into finances as I am also a 20 yr old college student, and if I can
swing it, I will be joining everyone at VMP. =D

-Matt Grose
97 RC 4x4 V6 Sport
South Euclid, OH