RE: Re: EAST COAST MEET--YOU BETTER COME!!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 11:09:46 EST

Matt, I'm sure we can find someone willing to split a room with you, at
least loan you the floor (Boog and John B. gave me thiers last year...)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I am also thinking about coming to the meet. Seeing as it would be
-my first
-DML meet, it would be nice to meet some of the east coast people. Got to
-look into finances as I am also a 20 yr old college student, and if I can
-swing it, I will be joining everyone at VMP. =D
-
--Matt Grose
-97 RC 4x4 V6 Sport
-South Euclid, OH