RE: Re: Manual vs. Auto (WAS: I4->V8?)

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 11:24:04 EST

Hey Patrick!

How'd you guess? Data followed by process? Hehe!! I am in the engineering
field, though not an engineer yet (still in school). I have driven 100 miles
a day to work and back for 7 years now so I get a lot of practice with the
food/traffic thing.

Before y'all jump on me about the distance, my wife works 25 minutes from
work (all city) and that's far enough for her to be traveling. Especially
during these wonderful winter days, although it's supposed to be 65 here
tomorrow!!

I love and live by your screen name! It's so hard keeping your foot out of
that 4.7L!! When I am able to ease into it, I'm getting 18.5-19.5mpg with
80% of highway travel. I get 20-21 with my 3.9L. I'm willing to give up that
1.5mpg for the power of the V8!

What type of sales are you in? Have a great day!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil1!