Power window re-wire

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 11:44:49 EST

Today was such a beautiful day I decided to observe National Jon's Day, and
resume school starting tommorrow :) I fixed my blown horn relay (airhorns)
1st thing, then went on to the power winders.

I know the switched power lead to the windows is ~12ga. tan/black in the
door, and twin ~14ga. white wires on the fuse block. Would I be better off
moving the wires in the fuseblock to a constant power source? Or running a
jumper wire in the door? I know which would be easier, but both look
straight forward enough....

Yeah, this un's goin on the page :)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net