Re: EAST COAST MEET--YOU BETTER COME!!

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 11:52:00 EST

I want to go but I'm not sure about the finances. I've been needing to go back home (Shinnston WVa.) and take a rest. But right now I'm getting the engine rebuilt in the dak. Which I would like to see how she does on the track with the new engine. =) ...But thing like new engines have a tendency to drain your bank account. :( ...So if I have enough $$$ come March you'll see me there too.

Wes (in OKC,OK)
91'CC 4x4 318ci
--hoping to break in a new motor on the 1500 mile trip out to VMP--

--- Roger Lokay <weatherman80@yahoo.com>