RE: E. Coast meet update

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 12:00:51 EST

Hey, I represent that! ;) ....I may be a northern boy by heart but I don't think I can do without the grits for breakfast... The tea on the other hand ya'll can keep that. :)

Wes
91' CC 4x4 318ci

<snip>yeah! what he said! :) and on the technical side Matt... Petersburg is still yankee territory, evidenced by the fact one cannot get sweet tea nor
>grits in resturants. I'm packin my own this year!!!! :)

>Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC

>-

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET