RE: RE: Magnum 3.9 vs Mitsubishi 3.0 V6's...which is better?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 12:12:39 EST

Christopher,

I agree with you 100%. I rented a car down in West Palm Beach, FL, last
summer. Hertz was out of cars my size so they gave me a brand new Montero
(11 mi. on the odometer). How can a brand new car run like that? It
seriously felt like the whole thing was going to fall apart at 50 mph. When
I returned it to Hertz I asked them what they normally rented this thing
for. They said it was classified as an SUV...more like an SUX. Anyway I
told them what the stupid thing drove like. They took off the charges and
let me have the whole thing for free for three days. I would have rather
paid and got a decent ride!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD