RE: att STLAURENTS

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 14:14:53 EST

Nope, just pulling your chain Ted. It still covered under some warranty but
not for the engine and drive train. I keep telling these guys that the
Dakota is not in the same class as the 'L' but the medium to compact class.
The Ram is the truck that has to contend with the Ford Lightning. I found
out that the 1500 model will receive the gas version of the 8.3 within the
same time frame of the next Lightning. However, there is the new SS SilverR
coming from the Chebby folks within two years.

I joined at the end of the war and then retired.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
GSD, MCTSSA, MARCORSYSCOM
U.S. Marine Corps