RE: RE: Re: Oil change/Fumoto valve

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 16:03:50 EST

: Question - What is this Fumoto Valve y'all are talkin' about??

Well, "Fumoto Valve" is the name of the company that makes it.
[ http://www.fumotovalve.com ]

It's basically a valve that replaces your oil drain plug.
Then, when you drain your oil, you just flip a lever and it
opens the valve, you don't have to actually unscrew a drain
plug.

If you change your oil yourself it's incredibly useful,
provided you can figure out which one you need. ;)

See the web site for pictures and such.

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
alek@earthling.net

"My mind is wide asleep, my conscious deep awake .. the promises I keep are not the ones I make. I count the caustic causes, I lost out of regret .. a surplus of good intentions don't provide me with content. All I want is just a little content." - Fat Mike, NOFX