RE: Re: Oil change/Fumoto valve

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 15:40:41 EST

: The threads on the F106 are 14mm with a 1.50 pitch thread
: The threads on the F111 are 14mm with a 1.25 pitch thread

Then I probably do need the F111. Thank you for the information.

: the F111. I order them with the N added so it comes with a nipple that
: accepts 3/8" id tubing.

Why do you order them with the nipple? Just curious, what do you use
the nipple for?

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
alek@earthling.net

"My mind is wide asleep, my conscious deep awake .. the promises I keep are not the ones I make. I count the caustic causes, I lost out of regret .. a surplus of good intentions don't provide me with content. All I want is just a little content." - Fat Mike, NOFX