Re: Re: Another 3.9 Question....

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:19:42 EST

I don`t EVEN believe this! I never thought we could
slide a .000000005" feeler guage in between you and
your sixer!! I think it would be more trouble than
it`s worth (and I would like do the swap myself).I
think 318`s are just "the berries".But all the
electronics swapping and upgrading to a 44-46RE would
make just going out and buying a V8 Dak more
attractive. Steve P.