Re: 3.0 V6 vs 3.9V6

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 21:27:05 EST

The 3.0V6/A604 combo is what my '92 Premier has in it.
Now that I have over 138,000 miles on it; my
overheating problems might get to be answered. Does
anyone have any knowledge or links where I might try
to find out some answers?
Pitty that I've not known about all of the problems
here. Every dealer that I've basically talked to has
said that this engine/tranny combo is pretty much a
throw-away application (one use only).