Re: RE: Riceboy

From: Allied420@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 21:40:55 EST

one thing about the imports though.. the REAL im ports that is. They can make
some badass cars. Look at the Integra TypeR, just a 1.8L DOHC engine, with
less than 200hp., redlining a little over 8k RPM's, running mid 15's stock.
That's not bad for a 1.8L. But what about the REAL imports, like the twin
turbo Supra's and the RX-7 or NSX.. Corvette what? LOL.. I'll be the
first to pull for the exotic classed imports, they prove to the americcans
that bigger isn't always better. Hell, the RX-7 is a 1.3 i believe.. Just my
2 cents.. lol Hopefully didn't lose too many friends there..

  Gene Atlanta, Ga
'97 Dakota CC 3.92 LSD, Auto.