RE: Ball joints?

From: Kevin Moore (glamisdakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 23:55:21 EST

Hey, I think I can help

I had similar problems with my 98 318 4x4 dak. It
needed all new ball joints, and more importantly one
of the upper a arm bolts was broken! The bolts may be
loose, so jack up the front end and check the bolts
that go through the upper arm spindle. Since the ball
joints on my '98 wore out so fast, don't be surprised
if yours are gone too. Make sure to check it out soon
before more damage results. Good luck

Kevin
98 318 4x4 ext cab l-slip, K&N, magnaflow