Re: Oil change/Fumoto valve

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 00:25:40 EST

Does your truck have skid plates? I'm guessing it doesn't... The skid plates are the main reason
for the adapter, without it you have to take the plates off to drain the oil without filling the
plate with a couple quarts of oil. (Did that BTW)
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
A.K.A. - "Dusty"