Re: Oil change/Fumoto valve

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 00:32:18 EST

Hold up, I guess you do have skid plates! Awhile back, in reply to a request for Oil Changing
solutions you said...

>I have 2. I have a round funnel from Wal-Mart that I can get between the
>tranny and the frame, and drop into the skid plate hole, works pretty well,
>though a bit annoying getting it in and out.
>
>A better solution, one that I just put on last oil change, is a fumoto oil
>valve (summitracing.com has them for about 20 bucks). Has a large nipple on
>the end for a hose.. piece of cake..
>
>/Curt

Is there a reason why you don't believe in the valve anymore? Did you have problems with it?
Please tell if you did!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
A.K.A. - "Dusty"