Re: Get my Truck Friday!!!-- Alarm?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 23:57:44 EST

What's this lowjack system you're talking about. Some sort of air ride
helper system?
-Chuong

Finally! The wait is over, my dealer called today and said that my truck
came in. It will get checked out and I get to pick it up tomorrow. I
can't believe the wait is over. I ordered it Dec 27th. I have a complete
list of mods I want to do after reading this board... hehe. Check out my
web site to see how I picked your guys brains <grin> Thanks a lot for
being here and all the great info you have given me. I hope to be here a
long time, just like my truck. By the way, I am opting for the Lowjack
system for my truck ,GPS police recovery system, so if its stolen I will
get it back quick. One question is what alarm system do you all recommend.
Don't have power windows or locks, just want a good ignition kill and to
keep them out of the cab. Any one particular brand better than another?