RE: Get my Truck Friday!!!-- Alarm?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 01:31:03 EST

It's a device that's put in your vehicle. If it ever gets stolen the police
can activate the system remotely and track the vehicle. Your vehicle is
recovered before it leaves the country or before it's stripped completely
bare. The system is never put in the same place so it's not an easy device
for thieves to find.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD