Re: Ram Question - Oil Pressure

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 15:38:40 EST

Hook a real oil pressure gauge on it , a mechanical one. If you want you
could T it in and have both. Then watch to see if the new one takes a dive.
If it does it sounds like you have somthing moveing around blocking the
screen or the pick-up is loose. If the new one stays steady and the old one
acts up either a bad sender or a bad wire.
I never trust electrical gauges. Ever see on in a race car??
 GEORGE!