Daytona Seats ATTN. Mike D

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 21:02:02 EST

Hey Mike, I just went to your site and I had a few questions about your
seats. What year and model Daytona did they come from, they look like 90 or
newer. I clicked on the pic but it wouldn't load so I could not tell, but it
looked like you have a center console. How do they fit? Did you ever happen
to weigh them? Did you have buckets before and did they bolt right in? I
used to have a 89 Daytona Shelby and the seats were awesome but they weighed
a ton. Just wondering about them, I'm looking for a fairly light supportive
replacement for mine .Thanks man.
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.05