Re: RE: Ted, Ryan & the Lightning fiasco

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 20:57:47 EST

>We talked about such things as leaking windows, mysterious squeaks, gear
ratios, >etc. Now all I see are posts about Lightening, Ricers, and other
such nonsense.

That is why threads that don't interest me get the immediate delete key,
with no mercy! It takes less than 3 sec to delete 100 messages.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/