Re: Re: hesitation on highway- 99 R/T

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 20:57:16 EST

I am beginning to believe all Dodge trucks with the
"LA" series motor and 4-speed auto transmission have
inconsistent performance.I drove a 2001 Ram 5.9 like
that,my 99 V6 Dak is like that,and a 2001 V6 Dak that
I drove for comparison purposes also was like
that.They go from being a dog to running like a beast
for no apparent reason.We need to look into this.We
can do it.We have the technology. Steve P.
--- Ryan Stewart <firebird@kymtnnet.org> wrote:
> EHat TSB? Mine has a hesitation too, but I thought
> this wa sjust a
> characteristic of the 5.9???
>
> -Ryan
> 99 DA RC R/T
> Ya hit it, wait a second or two and bam, it's like
> you're flyin.........

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.