RE: RE: Riceboy

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 20:51:08 EST

> > Gee whiz!! Talk about sore losers..
> > The GF even yelled back to her "Well if you didn't drive
> such a POS, maybe
> > you could have won"..
>
> That is another thing too, my girl gets me more races with
> Rice boys than anything I have ever done and when the smoke clears, she is
> the one laughing at them. Pretty funny to see a girl that is 5' nothing
and
> 110lbs exchanging words with 4 riceboys in a pimped out Civic, and they
are
> backing down, LMAO

Normally I get punched in the arm for racing (she's an insurance agent and
has to maintain an image) by the GF. She's pretty mellow and doesn't get
pissed too often. But when she is I make sure I'm scarce...very scarce...
;-)

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES