RE: Re: V6 Performance Module

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 00:11:51 EST

Hey Gene

I've got a Jet Stage II on my 96 3.9. At first I didn't really notice much
cuz the computer hadn't gotten used to its new appendage (and I didn't reset
it). If your truck takes to the chip like mine did, you should see an
improvement in HP once you get over 3000 - 3500 RPM. And I had some G-Tech
runs that also showed it. Unfortunately I don't remeber them any more. I
was happy to see it did provide an improvement.

Later

Kenneth M. Berntsen

1996 Dakota Sport 3.9 V6 (Current)
1990 Dakota 2.5 I4 (1993 - 1997)