Torque Converter Question (got new one installed, weird stall speed)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 23:50:58 EST

I dunno if I posted this already, but when AAMCO pulled the tranny off, the
found the flexplate to be just fine...
What they did notice was the torque converter was missin a weight, and had
flew off, and tore up the converter while being flung around in there..
AAMCO continued with their rebuild (finishing tomorrow AM) and replaced the
torque converter with a converter that she said "I would notice a
difference" with... she said the stall speed is higher than the stock
stall...
They rate all their converters in "K Factor" or sumthin like that, she said
mine is a 145K Factor
What on earth does that mean??? What stall speed converter did they put in
there?? HELP!!!
I wanna know what to expect when I get her back :)

Tim Berry