RE: Re: V6 Performance Module

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 14:18:32 EST

I'm not arguing that fact. Alot of trucks didn't take to the Jet's too well.
The general consenus is that on the 318/360 engines it didn't do much. But
the 6'ers and the 4.7's from what I've seen here on the DML had some success
with these chips. Unfortunately the 6'ers got really screwed after 94. The
only option is JET or a reburn from SuperChips. I hear you on the water
problem.. JET gave me piece of tar roll, and wrapped the module with that
and never had a problem.

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES