Front brake life

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 14:35:59 EST

Haven't posted to the list lately but thought you all should be aware I had
to do front brakes on my '98 CC Dak this morning. Heard 'em making strange
noises although looking through the slots in the wheels at the outside of the
discs, they looked fine. The wear was on the inside. Got to the rivets on
the left inside face of the disc. Had to replace the disc. This at 47,000
miles. Were I any of you, I would start looking REALLY close at about
40,000. Rear drum shoes are about 40% gone at this point. Just an FYI for
all of you out there.

Tom
Riverside, CA
'98 CC V8 Flame red w/flares &
full Hotchkis 2/3 + Bilsteins

Most recent addition of '00 HD Superglide