Re: Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 21:31:49 EST

I bought one of these covers for my little Dodge D50 bench seat
back in the day and I wasn't impressed at the time . . . ended
up sending it back actually. Let me qualify that statement--the
fit was good, the material excellent, but the stiching in
neoprene was not strong--ripped it installing it. Still, that
was back when the company was called something else . . . can't
remember what right now. Anyway, I've heard they've improved
their product, and I'm thinking I'd be willing to try out a set
of custom bucket covers if the price is right. Count me in on a
group buy if it pans out.

Thanks,

=====
Later,
JY
Vegas '98 CC 5.2L 5spd 4x4 w/prerunner bumper
Check my profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/BpQ4bPQ1PBzCI
Check my pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
(real webpage coming soon)