Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 11:32:06 EST

Ok DMLers, who has had experience with these seats covers, or who is
currently using them? Are they really worth the price? The price for their
Custom Bucket Seat covers is $225. I would think the custom route would be
the best(for perfect fit), instead of buying the Universal Covers, which are
$99.
Any input on these? http://www.wetokole.com/

Furthermore, would anyone be interested in a group buy??; maybe we could buy
them somewhat cheaper for the custom covers, if they even would do it. If
they wouldnt be interested in a group buy, there are many companies which
sell their covers, who might be interested in a group buy.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6