Re: Re: Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 23:43:18 EST

> Kyle, I have been thinking about these for awhile now. Do you know if we
> would loose our center console with the 40-20-40 seat? I have seen
> conflicting info on this point

Cal,
I wish I could provide an answer for now on this. would say to definitively
answer this question, you will have to call the company, either the Cali or
Hawaii location. I have also been thinking about these for awhile now, and
can finally afford them. I just want to make sure they are worth every
penny. I mean, for $225, they better be some darn good seat covers, ya know?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6