Re: Re: Re: Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 09:45:06 EST

Cal, I looking I a recent quadratec that lists all the wet okole
applications for dodge trucks...it says "front x-tra cab 40/20/40 w/ opening
console----acceess to console will be lost" HIH

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, Cobra 29 LTD Classic