Re: Re: Re: Re: Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: John Miller (millerj002@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 02:05:25 EST

They fit perfectly Wet Okole installed them for me. They really make the
interior look nice. I am really pleased with them all though $249 is a
little step for seat covers, I would recommend them. The seams look really
strong with double stitching. The thickness of the neoprene kind of makes
the seats a little more comfortable. All in all I am very pleased so far.

John
01 Black CC R/T