rear sway bar???

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 14:45:14 EST

I have the opportunity to by a used stock rear sway bar from a 97. First
off will it fit my 1999. Also, what my goal is to keep the rear end from
moving side to side so much. I have stock suspension all around. Do you
think it would be worth the money. What is the max I should pay for it. I
do not want to lower my truck at all. Just want to stiffen it up. Would an
aftermarket rear sway bar be better? One last question is do you think I
should change my front to an aftermarket bar. I fell I have to much sway.
I would like to keep this a cheap as possible...I can't afford hotchkis kit
so that is out of the question.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual