RE: rear sway bar???

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 16:18:07 EST

I've got the suspension from the tire and handling package laying in my bed
room. I'll sell the beefy front and rear sway bars to someone if they would
like them. I'm in Southern Cali for those that would like to skip shipping.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm