Re: NASCAR

From: Chris Spotts (ccs138@psu.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 16:15:50 EST

Actually, I'm complaining about both. round and round racing is still
pretty boring when CART does it, but they are going about 50 mph quicker.
Lead changes? Who cares about lead changes? Did you just watch that BUD
shootout? They said that race had more lead changes than any race before
it, and in my opinion it was still boring. All the do is draft one another.
whoopee! When a nascar has to do something other than put his foot down and
turn the wheel to the right, it might make it interesting.

-Chris