Re: 97-99 Mopar PCM for 318

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 16:49:48 EST

I have 27.9" tires, and cross the line ~4500 as well (I never look, stuipid
me)
My Peak HP was ~4900RPM's and peak TQ was ~4100 RPM's with 300ft/lbs+ from
the start of the dyno at 3000RPM's to ~5000
I'll be installing the MPI M1 when I get my truck back from AAMCO for
loosing the weight on the torque converter...
I had the same problems with mine not shifting outta first, and they found
the clutches, discs, and bands were burned up... (If I get a camera, I'll
get a good pic of a few of the discs they gave me) My bands were starting
to crack as well... (59K miles)
I should have my truck back no later than tuesday... I'd like to hope for
Monday tho :)
What do you think the M1 will do with me being SC'd? How do you feel my
powerband will change?
lemme know....
Thanks,
Tim Berry