RE: Project time!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 19:37:44 EST

MEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEEEE :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
-
-I was also wondering, if these fenders turn out ok and I am satisfied with
-the finish and smoothness of the final gel coat, how many others would be
-interested in a set fo these fenders? I have no idea of price
-yet, but since
-this is for the DML, I will be doing it for costs only. And in
-case you are
-wondering, yes, these will be hand laid fiberglass with a nice heavy gell
-coat on the inside and outside of the fender to make it more
-durable. They
-will fit 91 - 96 Dakotas. If there is enough interest and I can
-find a slave
-truck, (hehehe Bernd!) we can also see about getting some for the
-Gen-III's
-out there. Hope this has peaked some interest.
-
-Will
-96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
-69 Dodge Charger
-89 Shelby Dakota - sold to my machinist for better care
-