Re: Attn: Ryan Stewart

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 20:35:00 EST

Hehe, I see why you are defending Ted. You and him think the same... He
wanted to send an e-mail to Bernd, he sent it to clog up the entire list....
You wanted to send an e-mail to me, you also clog up the list.... FYI, your
language is NOT ACCEPTABLE ON THIS LIST! CLEAN IT UP PLEASE! If you have a
problem with me, e-mail me personally, my e-mail address is not
dakota-truck@buffnet.net BTW. LMAO!!!!!!!! Hahaha. I won't give the rest of
your vulgar message the pleasure of a response.... CLEAN IT UP! E-mail me,
not the list. Thanks.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Think I found someone else who needs to get on that Lightnin' Lovers List.
:)