Attn: Ryan Stewart

From: Landon Mercer (viperdak@softhome.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 22:06:01 EST

Hello Ryan? I'm sure a great many people feel the same as me on this but
your attitude as of late is becoming unacceptable. I have kept my mouth
shut for a LONG time on this. Like someone else said, I miss the old
days of the DML when little punk 16 year old kids who were lucky enuf to
own an R/T didn't come on here and shoot off their mouths. And second,
Bernd is one of the most knowledgeable if not the most knowledgeable
contributer to this list. If someone wants to post a message to Bernd i
could care less. And just for the record, i own a 99 RC R/T and i know
good and DAMN well a stock R/T is not faster than a Lightning. IF you
insist on posting on the DML would you please refrain from acting like a
damn idiot and show some sense becasue i enjoy reading the DML EXCEPT
when i see a silly ass post by you talking about somethign you don't
know anything about.
Landon
'99 FR RC R/T
www.geocities.com/viperdakrt