Re: Fram suregrip, No!!!!!

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 01:18:44 EST

I've used the Fram suregrip filters the last couple of times I did oil changes in
my truck and my wife's car. I haven't had a problem with them. For stubborn
filters you can punch a long screw driver through it for extra leverage or get
the biggest set of channel locks you can get your hands on.

Doug Fedeli