Re: decision time....

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 22:24:54 EST

Number One !!!!!!! You were spinning those pizza cutters too much at
Manteo! And I won't say anything about that low rider! JK

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, Cobra 29 LTD Classic