Re: Project time!

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 03:36:15 EST

good luck with all the projects.... the general lee charger will be way
cool... i too may be interested in fiberglass fenders. you need to get
some pics of your truck up on the net... i'm sure their are lots of people
that would love to see it...
well keep us updated on your projects...
and count me in....
mike k
94 V6, slt, cc, auto, 2wd, flowmaster, msd, and so on...