Re: Fram suregrip, No!!!!!

From: Rob Bunn (eatschevys@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 22:29:28 EST

If you can't get it with a channel locks, there is filter wrench that has a
belt on it, like seat belt material that you wrap around the filter, then
there is bar attached to it that you slip a 1/2 drive wrench on it, as you
tighten, the belt tightens and eventually loosens the filter, anybody ever
used one?
Rob