Colored hoses - FINAL WORD

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 23:04:15 EST

Hey Everyone. Thanks for all the responses so far. I think we can go
for it. What I think the kit will contain is the vacuum lines from the
air hat to the PCV valve and from the manifold to the valve cover. That
is one size. An smaller size piece for the small tube on the TB.
Another piece for the radiator overflow tube. The last will be the
heater hose. Everything will be in a kit you will need and some extra
for Trottman activity. It will not be cut to specific lengths for each
section. We will just set up the kit with the appropriate overall
lengths of each diam. hose. You cut it your length.

This is real exciting, huh? I would love to see more Dakota owners
using our high performance intake kits and air filters units also. I
think you would really like them. I have found it to work very well on
the DACUDA. They gave me a bunch of K&Ns and RS Akimoto filters to play
with and destroy to learn the product line. They gotta be great,
otherwise I would not have gone to work for them.

Anyway, I will let the DML know who to contact for a group buy. It will
be one company only that you should work with. That will be a bit later.

As for the International Auto Salon this weekend. It was incredible.
Yes, aimed at the sport compact industry, but most of the manufacturers
were there in force. It would have been a great opportunity to talk to
the manufacturers directly on parts if you went. As a comparison with
the domestic vehicle shows, the amount of babe-age, bimbo-age in the
booths-on display-walking around was incredible! us middle aged married
guys need that kind of stimulation! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTYL

Jim Harmon
DACUDA